- Women’s Human Rights and Gender Justice in the post-2015 era: the role of WIDE+ and feminist organizations
- The role of TNCs and trade agreements in the recent disaster in Atacama, Chile
- Petition for the release of five detained feminist activists in China
- WIDE+ joins EWL statement on latest disappointing UN Commission of the Status of Women Declaration
- Turning Promises into Progress – joint GADN GAPS and UKSRHR network report
- Women’s Major Group Recommendations for the Aid Effectiveness Agenda, February 2015
- WIDE+ Newsletter 2015, issue 1
- WIDE+ undersigns statement against regulatory cooperation in TTIP negotiations, February 2015
- WIDE+ supports statement on recognising women’s rights in UNHRC Declaration on the Rights of Peasants and other People Living in Rural Areas.
- Karat Coalition’s statement during the UNECE NGO Geneva Forum available
- GADN briefing paper “Unpaid care: a priority for the post-2015 development goals and beyond”
- The globalization of structural adjustment programmes: Lessons from feminists and women in the Global South
- UN post-MDG 2015 negotiations lack understanding of women’s human rights and needed economic conditions
Subscribe to e-newsletterTo receive our e-newsletter freely, write to info[at]wide-network.org with in header 'subscribe'.